Dans Birthday was on the 20th. He had to go to school that day so we celebrated it on the 21st. He wanted to go eat at San Fran Sourdough Pizza. My Mom & Blane took us out there. I was really sick with the flu but made it through without throwing up. After we ate we sat in the parking lot and watch someone get arrested for a DUI. We then went over to my Moms for pie but I didn't have any because I wasn't feeling well. Pie is sounding good now.
2 comments:
i never realized how blue her eyes were!
Here is where I found the tutu tutorial:
http://thisandthatcraft.blogspot.com/2009/01/tutorial-tuesdays.html
and this is where i've gotten the tulle:
http://www.tullesource.com/tulle-fabric.html
They sell the rolls 6" instead of 3" at joanns and michaels and I've never been there but i heard they sell it at hobby lobby too.
Post a Comment