So we got home from the store and I decided I really need to clean my fridge so that is what I did. Then all of a sudden i hear helicopters. So I went outside to check it out. There was channel 2 & 5. I thought it was a little weird because of where we live. So I called Dan to ask him if he had heard anything he said no. I turned on the news and went to the web...Nothing. I thought maybe something special was going on at the school because on my way to the store there was a firetruck there. So Kennedy and I went outside and took some pictures and was waving at the helicopters. Well then about 45 minutes later on ksl there was a news story about a high speed chase and the school right by me was on lock down and one guy was still on the loose. I thought AHHHHH and I called Dan and read him the story and then I told him that I needed to lock the back door. As I write this there are still helicopters flying around. Hope they catch the guy soon. Rumor has it he has a shotgun and alot of streets near us are blocked off. SCARY!!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Lock Your Doors!!
Today has been an event full day and it is only 1 o'clock. I got to sleep in until 8am which was nice. So I bagged the day at the gym. I really wasn't in the mood. The morning started out pretty much the same. I went to get the mail from yesterday and it was basically ads. Well the place that I love to grocery shop is Dans food. Well it turned into Dicks Market which is great because I use to go there all the time when I was in centerville. It has the best produce. i will shop Walmart for other items that are cheaper and that I can price match. Well today was the grand opening of Dicks so I decided to head down there because I was planning on going grocery shopping today anyway. Well did we get a treat not only did they have great deals they also had a bunch of free snacks that Kennedy loved. Anyway if you haven't been there you should go check it out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment