Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

It was my birthday yesterday and what a fun filled day. First errands :( then Chuck E Cheese. I wanted to do something that Kennedy would enjoy. In the end I am not sure who had more fun Dan and I or Kennedy. Later we headed to my cousin Tanners football game. He plays QB for his team. I love going to high school games when you know people playing.


Kennedy enjoying ice cream and a hot dog.






During half time the cheerleaders did a dance and she thought she would join along.







Friday Night Lights



Then off for ice cream with the cousins. It was a good time we hardly get together.











3 comments:

Alexis said...

that girl has got some moves!!! :)

Brandy said...

Did someone make you a birthday cake??

My name is Andrea said...

I'm glad you had a fun b-day! Where did you go for ice cream? I love Kennedy's dance moves!!!