We have been telling Kennedy I love you many many times a day; every day of her life. Once she started talking we have tried to get her to say it to us. No luck. When she goes to bed we always say I love you. Nothing back. She can say many things, Where's Daddy?, I want to go?, Spongebob, etc. For the life of us we can never get her to say it back. So we went over to my sister in laws Claudia's house on Friday because my mother in law was down. Carol, Kennedy and I went to the grocery store and Carol said to Kennedy I love you. I said oh she will never say it back we can't ever get her. She didn't of course it was no surprise. We went back to Claudia's house and Claudia was leaving for therapy and yelled to everyone I Love you. Kennedy pipped in and said I Love you!! My mouth dropped. I was so happy. Then I said to her I love you and she said it back. So we all just keep saying it back and forth. It was so cute. She is still a little stingy with them but I'll take what I can get. I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment