Monday, April 21, 2008

Dan, Kennedy & I are Going Swimming

We are signing Kennedy up for Swimming lessons. She has to be 6 months and she is almost there. I can't believe it. :( She is growing up way to quick! We are doing an evening class so Dan can go. She is a daddy's girl and always shrieks when she see him. I am so excited to take her. She absolutely loves the bath. When I run the water she stands by the side of the tub and screams and gets all excited. Once she is in she has a blast. Yesterday she kicked so hard she splashed water all over her face and even drank some I thought she would cry but she just gave me a big smile. She loves to be on her tummy in the tub so I hold her in a superman position and move her all around the tub. SHE LOVES IT!! She loves to chase the PINK rubber ducky!!!

No comments: