Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I AM STARVING!!

Well as you probably know by now I have a personal trainer to shed my unwanted pregnancy weight. I have to exercise 6 days a week and for 45 mins each time. I have to watch what I eat and I have to eat wheat everything. Well I am hungry. I miss mint chocolate chip ice cream, girl scout cookies, white bread, candy and much much more. Please someone tell me that maintaining your weight is a lot easier than loosing!

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Nope.

Have you seen my butt lately?

Rick said...

I've been exercising consistently since we've been here, but my diet isn't the best. I lose about 1/2-1 lb a week and haven't gained any of it back. If I actually ate healthy all the time I might have an awesome body by now.
Once you start noticing the difference, it's way easier. I hope.

Rick said...

Remember how I was getting fat when you last saw me? That was scary!

Claudia said...

Yes, ISAGENIX. You should really try it Laurie,and it works!!
I lost 30 lbs in the first 30 days, and am doing it for another month.

Claudia said...

Sorry, I meant 13 lbs.