It is so exciting to see Kennedy grow up but so sad at the same time. The day after Halloween Kennedy learned to climb out of her crib and at that point my life has never been the same. Naps no longer exist. They hadn't for a a little while but I never gave up on trying to put her down. Now she has learned to escape. Before when she woke up in the morning she would whine or just yell for me. Now she just hops right out. The bad thing is I can't hear her get up and one morning I got up and she was hanging out in the living room. I thought this couldn't be good because she knows how to open the doors and could easily just leave. Needless to say I am a very light sleeper now and can't sleep much because I worry.
I wanted to see how she got out of bed so I put a video camera in her room. I will have to post the video. It is funny.
1 comment:
definitely post the video and your watermelon looks awesome!
Post a Comment