Sunday, September 7, 2008

Touring the City...

We went on a sightseeing tour in NYC. This was my third time in New York and I have never done a tour. However, I recommend it for everyone . It takes you to all the sites and gives you a lot of history information that you would never be able to discover on your own. We had a good time and so did Kennedy!



Here is the building that Sesame Street is filmed at. If you look close on the windows you can see the Sesame Street Characters.

We went to Madame Alexanders store. I have never even heard about these dolls. It was very interesting and there were so many cute dolls. However, I am not sure that I would collect them because it seems like a very very expensive hobby. Kennedy loved to talk to the dolls and I think she had a good time looking at all of them. I was just hoping that she wouldn't break any of them. The last thing I needed was to pay $1200 for a broken doll.
What a cute doll Max!!!



Kennedy loved her Lion King fan but it didn't last long. She pulled it off the stick.

No comments: