After finally getting through all of our laundry I found several clothes that no longer fit Kennedy. She is now in size 24 months. For some reason she skipped sizes. She had a huge growth spurt and most of her clothes don't fit anymore. I packed up 5 boxes of clothes that don't fit her anymore:( it was very sad to see cute clothes go to waste. I did however attempt to squeeze her in some just so she could at least wear them once or twice. I thought buying a lot of clothes in advance when they went on sale was a good idea but I forgot to factor in the fact she is her fathers child. Needless to say I had to do some shopping to find bigger clothes.
1 comment:
I can't believe it! She is just like Jared. Alex is wearing 24 months and some 18 months right now, which Jared wore when he was 10 months. Alex is 19 months. Every kid is so different. Don't get rid of those clothes yet though. I may want to go shopping at your house if I find out I'm having a girl. I find out Nov. 17, I can't wait!
Post a Comment