Wednesday, May 6, 2009

just another day..

Today was pretty much the same old. Went to the gym then to the grocery store. I can't seem to go a couple days without going to the store. Kennedy & I just played outside for a little bit. My mom came over to watch Kennedy for a minute while I got dinner ready and did a little bit of cleaning. We had tin foil dinner done on the grill; which was good. I haven't had those in a while. Then Dan continued working on the sprinkling system. Thank goodness he has such great friends to help. Thanks Dan for all your hard work!!!
I put Kennedy down for bed at 8:30 and she started crying at 9. I would usually just give her a bottle and let her go back to bed but I didnt. I wanted to just hold her. I miss her being a little girl. She has grown up so fast I just miss her cuddling with me.

No comments: