Saturday, May 9, 2009

Whew.......

Wow what a day. First off I went to the grocery store 3 times. I always forget stuff even with a list (if i remember to do one and/or bring it). Then it was more work in the yard. We are pretty much done with the front so we were doing some fill in work. I need to post a picture of the progress. Kennedy loved playing in the dirt and helping in her special little way. She did however have a couple of falls. She fell off the stairs twice. Luckily, she wasn't hurt too bad. The last fall was on a chair and I let her dad get her. She was crying and just wanted me so he put her down. Then she stomped over to me and yelled owee (however you spell it). It was quite funny because she was saying it like listen mom I have an owee and you didn't help me. It was very cute.

During our last run to sams club; she has gotten so use to going with me she loves to give the guy the reciept when we leave and can't wait to see the smiley face. However, this last time the guy didn't give her one. Bah humbug.
Oh and I hit the stroller again because Dan put it right behind my car. STOP IT DAN!!!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

i hit our single stroller with matts truck but luckily i just ran over the back wheels and graco sent new ones. :)