Friday, May 29, 2009

Week In Review

I have a feeling there will be a lot less blogging during the summer. Kennedy seems to be an outdoors little girl and just wants to go go go. Memorial weekend was pretty much a bust. Dan had to work all weekend. However, on Monday Kennedy and I went to the new bountiful bubble with my mom. It was really nice! I couldn't believe all the moms with little kids and they were wearing bikinis and had 6 pack stomachs. What is up with that? Looks like I need to be doing more sit ups. Later that night we went to my moms for a BBQ. Dan was able to be with us which was nice.
Him & Kennedy enjoyed some ice cream together.


On Tuesday we went to the Tracy Avery with Kirstin & Brielle. They girls had a good time. They were a little too young to enjoy the bird show(they wanted to run everywhere). Kennedy loved playing/harassing the birds.



Thursday Claudia and Tim had their little baby boy Ethan J Udy. He is very cute and small and makes me miss having Kennedy that age. Kennedy tried to feed Ethan a french fry.

Wednesday,and Friday were pretty much the same nothing eventful.

No comments: