Friday, August 22, 2008

Kennedy's First Tantrum!!

Kennedy had her first big and I mean BIG tantrum. Dans Mom came down last weekend and we went shopping. We decided to go eat at Chuck O Rama because we all like that place. I was feeding her some food and she loved pretty much everything except she didn't really know what to think about the mash potatoes. Well then we went to dessert and they have some blueberry cobbler with ice cream. So I gave her some ice cream because that and Popsicles are her FAVORITE. Well the ice cream was all gone and she screamed on the top of her lungs. I tried to get her to stop but she wouldn't so we had to leave because she was throwing too big of a fit. Once I get my camera working I will post a sample video.

1 comment:

Rick said...

So, what you're saying is that if she were a little older she would have thrown herself to the floor refusing to get up kicking AND screaming?