Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh Kennedy....We love you!!

Kennedy has been on baby food for a little while. She really likes to eat what we are eating and doesn't really like too much of the baby food. This is a good thing for some reason I have a hard time feeding her baby food. The smell just makes me sick and I want to throw up. It brings me back to my pregnancy days. Anyway she loves loves loves fruit. She has eaten several nectarine and peaches. I usually just let her have some bits of mine. So the other day we were having meatloaf and potatoes and she really couldn't have much of what we were eating so I cut up a peach for her to eat. She would have nothing to do with the cut up peaches; she just fed them to the dogs. But when I give her the whole peach she will eat it like crazy!!! What a picky little stink.

2 comments:

Rick said...

It must be a Udy thing. PJ will not eat peaches sliced, but give it to her whole and the whole thing will be gone.
When did she learn she can feed her food to the dogs?

My name is Andrea said...

I hated baby food too, I just did stuf like cook carrots really soft and cut up to where they could eat them themselves. Also good with pasta, bread, sandwich meat, bananas, sweet potatoes...etc.

Give Kennedy a kiss from me!