Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Twilight....WHAT???
I guess I must be living underneath a rock. Everyone keeps talking about this Twilight book and I have no clue what they are talking about. It is suppose to be so good and there is something like 3 other books already out in the series. I guess it was made for teenagers but I will tell you right now everyone I know that is reading these are over the age of 25 and I haven't heard of any teenagers reading them. I guess I must not know how to manage my time because I don't understand how people have time to read. Between working full time, taking care of Kennedy, Dan & two dogs, cleaning the house, laundry, grocery shopping where the heck is the free time. I am lucky if I get a shower. Apparently, I need some advice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I, like you, never ever have time to read. If I sit down with a book it's like the last 2 minutes before I fall asleep. Here's the answer: Audiobooks!! Do you have an iPod? I load up a story on my iPod, and just listen while I do other stuff. It actually helps me focus & get stuff done! :)
You would love Twilight, I think. I guess the authors publishers categorized it as 'Young Adult', but the author didn't write it as such. She wrote it for herself!
I download mine from Audible.com. It's lots cheaper that way! :)
I loved the series and am waiting for the 4th book to come in the mail. My house was neglected when I read the books. PJ somehow managed to get diapers changed and fed. When it came to sleep, my mind was swirling around the story so it was just easier to read. It's easy reading, but not the usual romance or horror story.
Post a Comment