Monday, September 1, 2008

The Today Show

On Tuesday we went to the Today Show. We met Meredith Viera and of course I didn't have my camera so I don't have any pictures of her to post. But I do have to say she was very nice and came around and met everyone there. Apparently only her and Ann do that and no one else. Just for your information Meredith is very skinny I would say she is a size 2 maybe less. On TV she looks at least 20 pounds heavier. I thought the camera was only suppose to add 5 pounds?

Here are some pictures that they took at the plaza that you could buy. I have no idea where I was and how come I wasn't in any of the pictures. So here is Kennedy and Grandma Carol.



1 comment:

My name is Andrea said...

no camera? are you kidding? :) what is Morgan doing in the background of those pid's? i think merideth looks bigger on tv too. too bad matt wasn't there. kennedy is darling, as usual.